Dear Parents and Carers,
Gayton Primary PTA have organised an exciting Design a Christmas Card project to raise funds for the school! Your child’s unique design can be professionally printed to be purchased as Christmas Cards or Gift Labels by you, your family and friends. Every pack of cards and labels ordered raises funds for the school.
Order forms must be returned to school before Monday 5th of October.
For design inspiration, view the gallery at: http://www.cauliflowercards.co.uk/christmas-gallery.html
Please read the Artwork Guidelines printed on the order form carefully...
1. Attach artwork with pritt stick type glue.
2. Mark the arrow on the form to show the top of the work.
3. Keep designs flat and damage free, as marks will show on the final print.
4. Please print child's name and year group at the bottom of the form.
5. Enclose a cheque or cash (preferably cheque) with your order forms made payable to ‘Friends of Gayton School’
6. Please leave in reception PTA box provided or pass to : Louise Blackie (Y5 mum), Linzi Syvret (Y1 mum) Nikki Wear (reception mum)
Unfortunately late artwork cannot be processed as designs are promptly collected for processing so that we can receive the finished cards by the end of November.